Monday, March 25, 2013

How to not lose your cell phone


"Honey, sweetie-pie," I typed, sending my husband a gooey instant message while he was at work. "Sorry to bother you, but could you call my cell?"
I didn't have to explain why; we'd been through this umpteen times before. Last time he'd called my cell phone for me, it rang ... in my back pocket. Yes, I am a doofus.
How to not lose your cell phone
But, aw, come on, you know you've done it. Maybe your cell phone wasn't "lost" in your back pocket, but if you're a normal human being with a mobile phone you just can't live without, you must have misplaced it at least a time or two, yes?
If so, you know the feeling -- that moment of panic when the cell phone is not right where it's supposed to be ... which may be any of seventeen places.
Then, when you recover your breath, you break out in a cold sweat. You panic and start rummaging through your underwear drawer, through the laundry basket, the freezer. Your house is a wreck, and then you gasp: *Gasp!* You used your cell phone on the city bus! Or was it in Wal-Mart? At the dentist's office?iPhone 5 case cheap 
I've been one of the lucky ones, though, always finding my missing cell phone within an hour or two and usually in ridiculous places (even once in my sock ... that I was wearing at the time), but my mother wasn't so lucky. She must have dropped it at the Senior Center one day, never to be found again. So I got her a lanyard (her choice of accessory) to wear the phone around her neck. Then, once we'd gotten her a new phone and I reprogrammed all of the numbers we could remember and those I could easily look up Accessories for iPhone 5, I decided to put together this page to offer some suggestions to the rest of the wireless phone-addicted world. 

http://pinterest.com/wblb13/

No comments:

Post a Comment