Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pay Attention to Warnings in Dreams


Recently, I had the most bizarre dream, and I can’t get it out of my head. In the dream, I was sitting in someone’s house with a male friend of mine. The house belonged to his friend, someone I had never seen. I sat facing the door, and to my left, sitting between me and my friend, was another man. The man quietly conversed with my friend Samsung accessories Wholesale when he suddenly grabbed my arm and started to grope me—almost managing to rape me. He said that my friend sold me to him. I got away and ran naked out of the house, trying to cover myself as much as I could.
I arrived at an intersection where there were some festivities happening. On one corner, men and women were dressed in white, chanting and dancing like in a Santeria/spiritual ritual. On another corner, a blind man was telling people about their future. As I stood there, not understanding what was going on, I heard the “Santerios” Cheapest Wholesale HTC cases  call out my full name. I turned to look at them, and then the blind man called out my name, too. But there was a woman on the third corner of the intersection that called my name so softly it came across like a whisper. I walked over to her. She was a beautiful black lady dressed in white with a red handkerchief on her head. She grabbed both my hands and started to cry and said, “My poor baby, always a mistress and never a wife.” She looked at quality HTC power accessories  the palm of my hand and added, “The spirit of Jezebel will always be attached to you,” and she began to cry even harder. She laid one hand on my forehead and began to pray and chant in a foreign language. I felt something  cheap BlackBerry case cover consume me, and then I woke up.
I have never been a mistress, and I’ve never been married. This dream is bugging me. Any Ideas of what the dream may mean?
Dear Carmen,
It feels like you’re trying to find the truth in situations that have elements of negativity or secrecy (the agreement between your friend and the wicked man, the fortunetelling and the baffling Jezebel comparison). Does this secrecy relate to anything going on in your life currently? If not, then the dream may be advising you to look deeply into people’s characters and backgrounds so that you can know their motives, especially toward you.
“Our dreams create our reality.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment