Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dreams of Death


Sarah in Lompoc, California writes:
What does it mean when I have nightmares where I’m stuck in a coffin or tied down and I can’t breathe. Then a guy comes and cuts my throat, but only my throat. Can you tell me what this means?
Hello Sarah,
So typical of nightmares. The exaggerated scenarios are your psyche’s way of getting you to acknowledge an emotional issue that you’re ignoring or unaware of. Well, the dreams have certainly gotten your attention!
I suspect the issue is about self-expression. A coffin, suffocating and being tied down are all symbols of being restricted in how you express your thoughts, feelings or needs. What’s more, the throat can symbolize speech, so someone cutting cheap quality HTC power accessories  your throat means quality HTC power accessories  you feel “cut off” from the ability to express yourself.
“Don’t hesitate to put yourself and your needs first.  All else will fall into place.” – Psychic Maryanne ext. 9146
I have a question. I’ve had dreams about being raped and I have never in my life experienced such a horrific event. I know some relatives and friends that have gone through that, but am I dreaming about something that they felt or is it something that I need to be paying attention to. Thanks for your insight–Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment